Originally posted by Dante_Caligari
1. Where did you buy from?
2. Where did you get the cool RAM?!
3. Beautiful setup. If I had the money, that is what I would build!
4. Have you benchmarked it?
1. Most of the parts I bought from a combination of mwave and zipzoomfly; WAY cheaper than newegg. Bought the case, PSU and 74GB Raptor locally. XFX card from overclockers UK
I reasearched all parts using pricegrabber.com
2. Corsair 3500LLPRO, see above
3. I ran 3dmark 2001 (for laughs) = 31779
also ran 3dmark05 = 9663
Will do more in depth testing when I have more time.
can't get 3dmark 06 to install. I think I have a corrupted download.