Physics Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it should, as it uses a PCI slot, not PCI express.... I would check the requirements for the Physics card though.... EDIT: according to Newegg specs:
Furutre aditions will have the availibility of PCI-E 1X PhysX cards. Right now its PCI, but like i was saying, when you actualy need it, i recomend a PCI-E 256mb version.

Infomatic said:
Oh Ho Ho Ho Noooo.

When the PhysX card becomes properly implemented...

But it's not. So why bother putting it in a system now?

Besides; Cell Factor is coming out in 5 months. I'm sure someone else will come out with a PPU by then, thus making things cheaper. And for more games to utilize this, it'll take about a year. It's not very practical for someone like me building a $2,000 system now.

Yea, I guess I forgot to mention that its pointless to buy one right now. That implementation isn't there.

I wouldn't count on someone else coming out with another PPU. Even if they do, implementation will still be a problem. And ATI isn't happy with how PhysX on their graphics cards is going.

Right now a PhysX card is like SLI. Its not exactly worth it but its cool to have ya know? When ultra high physics games come out you will want a PCI-E 256mb version.
Furutre aditions will have the availibility of PCI-E 1X PhysX cards. Right now its PCI, but like i was saying, when you actualy need it, i recomend a PCI-E 256mb version.
Yea, I guess I forgot to mention that its pointless to buy one right now. That implementation isn't there.

:confused: I think somebody needs to fix the audio loop here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom