Phenom Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
so who is gonna be the guy who does the Spider Platform on their future system to beat all of us?

awww, why not? :)

Anyway, I don't know when crossfireX drivers will actually come out though

Because once i get my 780i and SLI GTS rig up and running, I MUST STOP BUYING. I really need to sell off all my old stuff and pay down some bills. Hoping to buy a house in the spring so i'll be going into REAL debt at that point. So the toys will have to calm down some.

Because once i get my 780i and SLI GTS rig up and running, I MUST STOP BUYING. I really need to sell off all my old stuff and pay down some bills. Hoping to buy a house in the spring so i'll be going into REAL debt at that point. So the toys will have to calm down some.

well if you need some help i will definitely be willing to buy one of those gt's off you if for some weird reason it doesn't go for much on ebay..

il go back amd one day, the q6600 n maximus were only 5$ more expensive n i need a comp now i blew nf4 chip on my old mobo cause of a power surge so i been posting off my wii the past few weeks, i really wanted phenom, but by the time b3 comes out there will be beter mobos so i didnt see the point to get a x2 chip and a m3n32 mvp from asus, il go back amd one day, im still suporting them by buying 500$worth of gpu's in 2 weeks. maybe il even sell this rig n buy a b3 n a 9 series card who knows. what the future holds i been wanting to change my account name for awhile to party pistol22 i use it for everything else, i just dont kno what admin to ask, but u cant blame me for going intel, as i need a comp now and phenom doesnt perform the way its suposed to, and how would i beet vdubs score with a phenom n 2 3870's. i need a q6600 with a crazy oc to do it. i still <3 amd i'm just trying to be logical about it.

il go back amd one day, the q6600 n maximus were only 5$ more expensive n i need a comp now i blew nf4 chip on my old mobo cause of a power surge so i been posting off my wii the past few weeks, i really wanted phenom, but by the time b3 comes out there will be beter mobos so i didnt see the point to get a x2 chip and a m3n32 mvp from asus, il go back amd one day, im still suporting them by buying 500$worth of gpu's in 2 weeks. maybe il even sell this rig n buy a b3 n a 9 series card who knows. what the future holds i been wanting to change my account name for awhile to party pistol22 i use it for everything else, i just dont kno what admin to ask, but u cant blame me for going intel, as i need a comp now and phenom doesnt perform the way its suposed to, and how would i beet vdubs score with a phenom n 2 3870's. i need a q6600 with a crazy oc to do it. i still <3 amd i'm just trying to be logical about it.

i fell ya man, I still got love for my former AMD brotha.

I wish ATI would put out some good video cards so i could just go crossfire and be done with these stupid nvidia mobos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom