Phenom 9500 Mobo Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there another processor company that has had to produce revisions to correct bugs that got out the door?

Oh, yeah, I remember now... ;)

1. Q6600 costs about 25% more

No it cost 15% more, not 25%...... learn how to do math ($240 vs $280)

And Q6600 + Mobo cost only 13.5% more than Phenom 9500 + Mobo

Still doesn't excuse the fact that the 9500 wasn't meant to compete with the Q6600

The author of thread have choice between 9500 and Q6600

Q6600 does cost more but performs better and have better performance/price than 9500

That's with a slower clocked, and less expensive 9600.

But still Q6600 have better performance/price than 9600

Which it is, if you compare the 9600

Sorry, but I don't think 13.6% is very small

I might I agree with you that 2-3% is very small but not 13.6%

"I vaguely remember seeing some other guy do the same thing once, therefore that completely justifies me doing it"

I'm not doing that because others do it. I will do it regardless if others do it or not.

I was just showing that some AMD fanboys here are hypocritical. They tell me that I should not do that but you don't tell others not to do that

I wasn't replying on behalf of him. I was replying with my own answer.

And those was your asnwers

Am I able to recommend him anything?

that's nice.

First: I didn't prevent you from recommending anything to anyone. So why you are asking me silly question like "Am I able to recommend him anything?"

Second: There is no need to reply with me with silly comments like "okay?" and "that's nice" specially when I don't quote you. Because these comments are useless and waste of space because there is no point behind them

It seems that you trying to be sarcastic

I wasn't comparing processors to umbrellas. I was pointing out an argument from ignorance, using my own argument from ignorance as an example.

And what is that point in replying in that point ?

When I said "But he didn't say that he don't want an Intel processor " I meant that author of the thread doesn't have a problem if we recommend for him an Intel processor. He didn't say that he want only AMD processors

But it seems that AMD fanboy got angry when I told him to get Q6600, yet the author of the thread didn't have any problem with that.

2. No, it's because I'm not comparing the products that aren't meant to be direct competitors. 9500 IS NOT a direct competitor to the q6600. That's why it's cheaper.

Yet Q6600 have better performance/price ratio, it doesn't have bug like phenom 9500 and it overclocks better

who told you that I was asking you what colour stripes you like to have on a golfing umbrella?

Another useless comment :rolleyes:

But you were quoting me

If you are not asking this question to me, then don't quote me when you ask that question

This is despite the fact that in just about any other thread that I wanted to talk about the Phenom processors without even mentioning Core 2, you were there to slam Core 2 at me.

First: You mentioned Core 2
http://www.techist.com/forums/1243013-post23.html

It seems that you are lying

Second: You are saying this as if you never slammed Phenom on my face.

You slammed Phenom in my face in this thread that we are posting on

You slammed phenom in my face in this thread which not too old. And you closed that thread... at the end

Not only that. Do you remember how many times you slammed phenom on my face before phenom released. Every time you told me that K10 is superior and have better architecture, and it should destroy Core 2... etc. But it seems that all comments were were noting by lie

Despite the fact that the chances of getting that error, are so small, that I haven't even heard of it actually happening?

I like see someone neutral saying that, not AMD fanboy and biased guy like you who thought that K10 was faster than Core 2 even before there were any review.

The only reason I replied to you in the first place, is because you're slamming Core 2 at people, when they didn't ask for it.

So, I should recommend Core 2 only when people ask for it ?! LOL

Why you don't reply to people who slam AMD or ATI or Nvidia video cards to people who don't ask for it ?

Here is an example
http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/help-me-out-guys-vid-card-question-160833/

This guy in that thread was not asking for ATI video cards but people were telling him to get HD3870

It seems that you only reply to people who *slam* Core 2 at people

You're trying to do it with the very post I'm replying to.

So you are saying that if you don't reply to every comment that I make, then I'm preventing you from recommending anything to others ?

What logic is that ?!

closed2ur0.gif

This has gone on far enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom