Personal Crysis in Deciding About Buying a PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

hirschab

Beta member
I want to build a Crysis capable PC. What are the specs you guys would reccomend? My budget range is 2500$ and under.

You need to get 8800GTX, core 2 E6600 and at least 2GB ram

However, I recommend Q6600 because Crysis will support quad core processors

u need what i got in my sig, only the main parts of course like the q6600 and the 8800gtx plus the gskill hz. other stuff can change.

are you guys telling me that in order to play crysis (really i dont even know what it is all about lol), you need to have a quad core cpu??
i think not, fellas. it may support it, but i dont think it is a neccessity.
he said "crysis capable"...
plus, if he is not overclocking, he can definitely get cheaper ram than hz's (any gskill will do proly), and he really wont need to get
ddr2 800.
sorry O.P., i am not certain of the minimum requirements of that game, but i doubt you have to spend that much on a computer to play it with good framerates. although having a heavy duty card will help immensely (and probably be the weakest link if you dont get a high end one).

It is not set in stone that crysis is gonna support quad core, you guys are ridiculous. You will not need some uber gaming rig, there ppl are feeding you BS. Though it would be good to have DX10 you could play that fine on a much less expensive rig. I will be able to play it fine on my comp just the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom