Pentium D Dual Core CPU Chips question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just gave you the release date + Prices of the Conroe's intel chips ;) .. I will wait for them unless i find out a nice Chip that is out nowdays of Intel for a decent price.. i won't move to AMD Unless when both conroe and AM2 are out come out and it turns out that AM2 is better.

there is still a chance that AM2 will be better.......but we still have no solid evidence.........i wouldnt give up on AMD that ezly

well anyway.. lets take in mind i DONT want to wait nor to AM2 Or Conroe.. any decent 'cool' [as in.. the temps] Intel CPU For LGA 775 Socket?

if you want super low temps with awesome frequencies, go amd... any reason you love the hottest (temp wise) and suckiest chips when it comes to gaming?

Conroe won't be a dual core as far as i know.. you guys, if you may please take a look at this post of mine aswell: http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104358

Oh yeah... one more thing... when will Q3 even take place? [Date?..] and where? [Specific State? :p] oh yeah and sorry for being annoying but what does Q3 actualy stands for.. lol

Thanks for advance,

-Jo.

well ill answer your question instead of telling you to go amd.

for a cool intel CPU that works in a Socket T mobo you should look at the P4 with a cedar mill core or a Pentium D with a Presler core.

and for conroe, i think there will be both single core and dual core, cause i've heard the 2 lowest models wil have a 2mb L2 cache and the higher end ones will have a 4mb L2 cache.

bottom line intel is getting its a$$ whooped by AMD and thats not going to change anytime soon, conroe/am2 whatever.. AMD has enough up its sleave by now to stomp all over anything intel can pull out of the hat.
I seriously think AM2 is just an intermediary staller for AMD, they will wait for intel to show their cards then they will lay down the royal flush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom