Is this pc good for gaming?

BrokenCarr00t

Solid State Member
Hello im buying new PC and i need your help! I need some computer which will probably run battlefield3 on high settings or near, but not just battlefield. I wanna play other games too, like Dishonored , guild wars 2 etc. Also a computer that will run crysis 3 on good settings
Okej here is a computer i found:

Windows® 8 64-bits
Processormodell Intel® Core™ i5-3350P Processor
Processorspeed 3,10 GHz
Max turbo 3,30 GHz
number of cores 4st
Chipset Intel® H61 Express Chipset

SODIMM DDR3
RAM SPEED 1333 MHz
RAM 8GB
Max RAM 8 GB
RAM Places 2st

One HDD 1000 GB
SATA3
Speed HDD #1 7200 rpm

Graphic card NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 620
Memory 1024 MB
Graphi card class 3

If you need any other info just ask me :)
Sorry for my bad english

what about this one ? :)

Processormodell AMD Quad-Core A10-5700
Processorspeed 3,40 GHz
Max turbo 4,00 GHz
cores 4st
Chipset AMD A75 Chipset

RAM
RAM 8GB
Max RAM 32 GB
RAM PLACES 4st

HDD 1st
2000 GB
SATA3
HDD #1 7200 rpm

Grafikkort AMD Radeon HD 7450
1024 MB

Again, another negative. If you are looking at laptops you will need something in the GTX 660m range to do what you want. I suggest looking at building your own PC to do what you want at a cheaper price.

But i dont even know how to build a computer i dont know what do i need for gaming , and that wasn notebook computers i show , its a normal pc.

But i dont even know how to build a computer i dont know what do i need for gaming , and that wasn notebook computers i show , its a normal pc.

Okej i found one with gtx , can you check web site and say what you think , is on swedish but i think you will understand too see spec. :) if you scroll down you will see tab ''Teknisk. spec''

ASUS CG8350-NR007O Snabb speldator med klass 1-grafik!

Okej what you thin about GeForce GTX560Ti 1GB?
Google Chrome auto translate my friend ;)

That Asus has a much better GPU than the other 2, and will play BF3 and Crysis 3. The problem, is at 1080p it should handle BF3 fine maxed with some AA but Crysis 3 I'm going to guess medium settings. I would try to find something with a GTX 660 / 7870 or above for what you want to do.

Building a computer is extremely easy. If you had a set budget we could price out some parts which would be everything you need to assemble the tower then there are tons of guides and Youtube videos out there to help you assemble it.

yeah they can help you. wen i first came here for my first build years ago i dint know how to build one either. learning how to build one will save you money on the long run as well.

Thank you for trying to help me :)
And about Asus so i can play bf3 max settings? and crysis 3 medium , well that sounds great! But that pc have like 500gb hdd , isnt that low ? I also wanna use my pc för capturing videos with fraps , and modify them on powerdirector 11 or adobe after effects ;) So you think i should buy ?
And i know that it will cost much less if i build by myself , but i have chance to buy right on that site i showed you and right now , so not to much time :) Only if you tell me exacly what to buy , like everything :) but i dont think so you have time for that :)
Anyway do you know any web site where i can find some game and type pc spec and see if i can run it ?

Back
Top Bottom