PC Gaming Chair - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Closed Thread
Old 07-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Techie
Default PC Gaming Chair

Anybody has any ideas on some good gaming chair for PC, a chair to relax nice and play game...

Not sure if in the correct forum though

Old 07-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Monster Techie
Default Re: PC Gaming Chair

Honestly, no one here will be able to actually answer. We can give suggestions, but DEFINITELY do NOT buy anything without going somewhere to test it. I personally use an executive air mesh chair. I won't buy any other kind now. It's comfortable, allows for me to not get extremely hot, and the headrest allowed for a great mounting point for my rear speakers, when I'm really into gaming.

There are many different kinds of gaming chairs, but those are MAINLY for sitting in front of a t.v. and on a console, not for sitting at a 3-4ft desk and playing on a computer.

ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 : AMD FX 9370 : Corsair H100i GTX Cooler : 16GB Corsair Vengeance Blue 1600 (4x4Gb) : XFX 7970 Ghz 3GB x 2 : PNY XLR8 256GB SSD : Seagate 1TB : Antec True Power Quattro 1000W : Thermaltake G41
Old 07-05-2011, 05:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Super Techie
Default Re: PC Gaming Chair

Like 95BlackGA said, you would have to try out the chair you want because it is all a matter of personal preference.
But I use a faux leather chair, bought it really cheap and it is comfortable and that is all that matters to me.
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein
Rep me if I helped you out
Closed Thread