PC Gaming Build

mattygriffo

Beta member
Hello. First of all this is my first post in these forums so hi to everyone. Secondly, I apologise now if this post turns out to be quite long but I want to get the best advice possible so I am going to give as much info as possible. (I'm from England so can order off any site that ships here.)

I have done a little research but could do with some expert advice, I want a rig that is going to be good enough to play the best games for the next few years, not just now, without throwing money at something that is going to put Nasa's electronics to shame.

I don't want to be a bargain shopper but i want to spent enough to get something pretty decent. I have at the very most around £1K but could spend a bit more but i really want to get the best value for money. I already have a copy of windows 7 64bit, I will need a case and all the peripherals.

Id like to play all the new game on high settings and would like to overclock the pc so will i also need a decent case with a good air flow and an after market cooler for the processor?

Also any savings i can make on building the pc will go towards a new pc monitor, Hopefully I haven't missed anything obvious here, please ask me anything else you may need to know, and if anyone can help me I will be exceptionally grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom