PC Build Help

FriskyHero

Solid State Member
Couple of things, first off you can ditch the sound card. You don't need it. Next, where's the case? You need something to put all this stuff in. You can also ditch the fan kit at the bottom.

With the money saved from those two things, get an i5 4440 instead. Swap the motherboard with this.
ASUS H81M-D PLUS LGA 1150 Intel H81 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 uATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com

If you have any left over cash I suggest swapping the video card with a 760.

Hello! I am currently getting a PC that is at least decent for playing games on, and I had a friend create a list of parts for me: AMD FX-6300, Sapphire Radeon R9 280, NZXT Phantom 410 (White) - My Custom Build - zbhogan's Saved Part List - PCPartPicker and I was wondering if anybody could help me. I am just wondering this: Is each part good enough? How many frames do you expect me to get in a game and with what settings? Thanks!!

looks good enough to me. I expect your system to get constant 60 frames per second in mine sweeper minecraft at max settings, since your monitor only go up to 60 frames per second.

Couple of things, first off you can ditch the sound card. You don't need it. Next, where's the case? You need something to put all this stuff in. You can also ditch the fan kit at the bottom.

With the money saved from those two things, get an i5 4440 instead. Swap the motherboard with this.
ASUS H81M-D PLUS LGA 1150 Intel H81 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 uATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com

If you have any left over cash I suggest swapping the video card with a 760.

Thanks! Sorry I don't know much about computers haha, and when I search 760 there are plenty of different kinds, which one is it?

looks good enough to me. I expect your system to get constant 60 frames per second in mine sweeper minecraft at max settings, since your monitor only go up to 60 frames per second.

The monitor can only go up to 60 frames? Do you have any suggestions for better monitors?

Back
Top Bottom