PC Build Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatedOne

Solid State Member
I'm not sure whether or not I should go with Intel or AMD as I will not be overclocking. I need a gaming computer that will last for a long time without the need to upgrade frequently. My budget is ~$700 (It's actually $800, but there's tax & shipping). I don't need a monitor, keyboard, or mouse as I already have them. Can someone help me out?

P.S. I know I've posted before for a build help a while ago, but the processor combo I wanted was sold out so I couldn't get it.

I need a gaming computer that will last for a long time without the need to upgrade frequently.
Sounds like you're after a time machine :p What would you classify as a 'long time'?

Why not just use the build that was recommended to you before, and find a similar processor combo?

Sounds like you're after a time machine :p What would you classify as a 'long time'?

At least a few years? I just don't want to constantly be upgrading every few months.

Why not just use the build that was recommended to you before, and find a similar processor combo?

The deal that was recommended before has ended. It was in July and now it's August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom