pawer supply help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hab4ever

Solid State Member
hello im anthony i nead to now wich pawer supply to buy dise is my new pc wat its gona be.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650
XFX nForce 790i Ultra SLI Skt775 DDR3
4 gb ram ddr3
1 geforce 9800 gx2 mybe 2 for fiucer

so if enny wane can help me it wode be cool

my english = not gud im italian but live in ireland xD

hello im anthony i need to know which power supply to buy. This is my new pc; what it's gonna be.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650
XFX nForce 790i Ultra SLI Skt775 DDR3
4 gb ram ddr3
1 geforce 9800 gx2 mybe 2 for fiucer

so if anyone can help me, it would be cool

my english = not good im italian but live in ireland xD

i can help you with your english :eek:

Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply 100 - 240 V UL, CE, CB, TUV, FCC, CCC - Power Supplies

this power supply should be good enough for your needs. It provides enough connectors for all the hardware you wish to use. It is also equip for enough power to enable future use of two 9800gx2's.

I HIGHLY recommend you wait for mid September-October and look into a Nehalem build. The processor is much much faster. It also uses DDR3 ram so you won't lose any performance there. But if you buy now and wish to upgrade you'll need a new CPU and motherboard.

Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply 100 - 240 V UL, CE, CB, TUV, FCC, CCC - Power Supplies

this power supply should be good enough for your needs. It provides enough connectors for all the hardware you wish to use. It is also equip for enough power to enable future use of two 9800gx2's.

I HIGHLY recommend you wait for mid September-October and look into a Nehalem build. The processor is much much faster. It also uses DDR3 ram so you won't lose any performance there. But if you buy now and wish to upgrade you'll need a new CPU and motherboard.

is it a quiet pawer supply and is it sli ready i nead a verry quiet one thanks .

You guys should not recommend them to wait.

I don't think any of the people are thinking of spending over 1.5k in hardware.

my 2 cents.

You guys should not recommend them to wait.

I don't think any of the people are thinking of spending over 1.5k in hardware.

my 2 cents.

well, with what he has listed and then my PSU recommendation he is spending about $1500. The mobo he has is about $350..which is about $50-100 more than what X58(for Nehalem) will be...and his CPU is $560 which is almost double the price of a Nehalem chip...and it'll be slower. So yes, I think it's worth waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom