Part out/sell as whole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

myowngod

In Runtime
I listed my setup for sale locally.. but I had no idea what to put for price... and I've never sold a used rig before, so have any of you found it better to just part it out? setup is in sig... any suggested prices? I was trying to just sell it all at once, so I haven't really thought of individual prices yet.. and I can't post in the B/S/T which blows...

older stuff it usually is better to sell as a whole but more recent usually fairs better parted out. Your setup would make more by parting out, it just takes a little more work and hassle is all. You should get some decent prices because most of it is still current and the only thing that would be considered dated is the Q6600 but should still get some decent money for it.

Dauntae

You have a good pc I would stick it on ebay claiming that it has 14.4ghz of theological processing power and you should get a grande for it from an idiot. If your going to be selling to people who actually know there tech then part it out. You will be able to access the b/s/t after you reach 100 posts so help a few more people out :)

Depending on the batch number of that Q6600, you could probably get a pretty penny for it.

And salty, I lol'd hard.

you would probibly get about $700-$900 depending on to whom you sold it to.

but i would start out asking about $1000 for it then gradually lowering the price.

Try craigslist (if you haven't already). That'd be your best bet at selling it for a decent price as a whole.

Other than that, parting everything out would be your best bet at getting the highest return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom