P5B, P5W, P5K... Im confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

morrty

Baseband Member
Ill be building a new PC withint a month and heres what I've decided on so far.

E6600 C2D
EVGA 8800GTS 640mb
(Still deciding on ram)
2x Seagate Barricuda 7200.10 320gb RAID0

Im looking at the Asus P5 Series boards and I quite dont know what the diff are. Anyone have a comparrison site?

Also Ive had my eye on the ds3 from Gigabyte.

The P5W DH Deluxe looks like a nice board.

my budget is about $250 for the mobo

Don't get a DS3...instead get a DS3R if you wanted a DS3. The P5K is a really good board though too

Ill be building a new PC withint a month and heres what I've decided on so far.

E6600 C2D
EVGA 8800GTS 640mb
(Still deciding on ram)
2x Seagate Barricuda 7200.10 320gb RAID0

Im looking at the Asus P5 Series boards and I quite dont know what the diff are. Anyone have a comparrison site?

Also Ive had my eye on the ds3 from Gigabyte.

The P5W DH Deluxe looks like a nice board.

my budget is about $250 for the mobo

$250 for a mobo?? thats freaking crazy.... get a p35-ds3r from gigabyte..... it will assist if u wanna massively overclock that e6600 of urs... and its $130

get crucial ballistix for the ram theres a 2 gb kit thats like 70$ after a rebate.....

The rebate ends July5th and unless you can get lightspeed ups shipping, the rebate is basically gone.

http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/Crucial20-146-565Jun19Jul0507kl09.pdf

Have you read the Terms and Conditions, rebates don't work like that. You can buy something on the last date before the rebate expires and still qualify. Just as long as you mail it within 20 days after the purchase. That rebate is good if you buy it today and mail it before August 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom