p35c ds3r mobo question

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait.... thats a p35-ds3r.... i thought that was a p35c-ds3r... ya... then don't expect more than 99$ then...

I think $99 is still pushing it. You shouldn't expect anything more than 75% back from a used component's original price no matter how good of a condition it is in.

well... if its its near perfect.. like Veedub's where he's had his for less than a month... i think its worth it... and i think people would rather buy a used p35-ds3r for 90$ then buying a newer one for $130 on Neweg....

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

i mean... they could buy a p35-ds3l in that range... but if they want the SATA ports (more of em) and the RAID function... i don't think people mind paying for a gently used one for 99$ when the ds3l is 110$

Well i paid 149 for it back in july so its about 10 weeks old and going for 130 on newegg. What i was looking at were the lower end boards but i think i'll probably just keep it for the hassle that it would cost me to sell it. Plus for an HTPC it has 8 sata ports so thats a ton of drives. :)

well... if its its near perfect.. like Veedub's where he's had his for less than a month... i think its worth it... and i think people would rather buy a used p35-ds3r for 90$ then buying a newer one for $130 on Neweg....

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

i mean... they could buy a p35-ds3l in that range... but if they want the SATA ports (more of em) and the RAID function... i don't think people mind paying for a gently used one for 99$ when the ds3l is 110$

True. I forgot I bought mine while they had a special deal going so it was only $109 :D

True. I forgot I bought mine while they had a special deal going so it was only $109 :D

ya when it first same out... we over recommended it... and because of profits they increased the price.... smart business move... but i can still dislike it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom