The P-35 DS3R New system build thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, thats one of the reasons why I am hesitant on buying a G88 right now, I wanna see what the G98 have in store, via the rumors they seem like a 2x better card than the G88's.

u know it, but lets see if it lives up to the hype

u know it, but lets see if it lives up to the hype

Yeah I know alot of products that got alot of hype and then turned out to be total junk. Although this is Nvidia so I don't think they will let us down, if the rumors are true, the 9 series will be revolutionary, although the price is what I want to see, along with Microsoft releasing DX10.

Yeah I know alot of products that got alot of hype and then turned out to be total junk. Although this is Nvidia so I don't think they will let us down, if the rumors are true, the 9 series will be revolutionary, although the price is what I want to see, along with Microsoft releasing DX10.

ur talking about the geforce 8600..... aren't u!! admit it!! lol

my build is in my sig.

thinking of ditching the tuniq though. it makes me uncomfortable. I feel like it's going to fall over and break everything in my computer.

if anyone needs a an actual "overclocking guide" for the DS3R then they should not be overclocking yet because this board is INCREDIBLY simple. As long as you know how FSB ratios and what not to set voltage at this thing is a cakewalk....nuff said

if anyone needs a an actual "overclocking guide" for the DS3R then they should not be overclocking yet because this board is INCREDIBLY simple. As long as you know how FSB ratios and what not to set voltage at this thing is a cakewalk....nuff said

many don't, including myself. The point of this forum is to help people, not put them off for their ignorance. I was a computer building/hardware noob to be honest, but in the past 6 months I've multiplied my computer knowledge 25x. Still thought any more in depth overclocking guides would be helpful, as if your not careful with the voltages, bad bad stuff can happen. Its hard to devote time to learning all this to be honest if you have a full time job.

its really impossible to 'burn out' a cpu nowadays. u put up voltage itll will shut down at a certain cut-off temp which u can usually control. and if it does not start up because u need to up the voltage u can restart comp twice like i do or reset cmos.computers dont just burn out like they used to. really for intel faster ram is better than tight timings so just push your ram to limits and same for cpu

its really impossible to 'burn out' a cpu nowadays. u put up voltage itll will shut down at a certain cut-off temp which u can usually control. and if it does not start up because u need to up the voltage u can restart comp twice like i do or reset cmos.computers dont just burn out like they used to. really for intel faster ram is better than tight timings so just push your ram to limits and same for cpu

correct unless, ur still running a wayy old system like me, i think i can burn out my system... but i'm not gonna try lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom