Overclocking barrier..?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys for the delay replying to this thread I create but I was away from my home for a whole week.

I know I have tried something similar to what you guys are saying but I will give it another try they way you said it in the replies.

Thnx for the help.

I will update the thread as soon as I get some good or bad results.

Update:

I have try the things mentioned above and nothing works I can't boot at all the system with +.3v of DDR2 overvoltage it give me a BSOD about something of dumping Physical Memory and then it reboots itself.

I manage to boot the system at 3.52GHz but when I ran Orthos or OCCT I get an error in less than 5 seconds running the test. (440x8) with voltages as following:
CPU voltage= 1.40v, DDR2 voltage= +0.2v, PCI E= normal, FSB overvoltage +.2v & MCH overvoltage +.2v.

If you guys are wondering I can't even past the (430x8)=3.44GHz] not even in 1MHz increments I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but these problem have been "pesting" me for around sometime now and I can't figure out if it is me or the hardware.

Note:
The C1E & E1ST are turned off.

Thanks for listening and I will be waiting input from you guys :)

Update:

I have try the things mentioned above and nothing works I can't boot at all the system with +.3v of DDR2 overvoltage it give me a BSOD about something of dumping Physical Memory and then it reboots itself.

I manage to boot the system at 3.52GHz but when I ran Orthos or OCCT I get an error in less than 5 seconds running the test. (440x8) with voltages as following:
CPU voltage= 1.40v, DDR2 voltage= +0.2v, PCI E= normal, FSB overvoltage +.2v & MCH overvoltage +.2v.

If you guys are wondering I can't even past the (430x8)=3.44GHz] not even in 1MHz increments I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but these problem have been "pesting" me for around sometime now and I can't figure out if it is me or the hardware.

Note:
The C1E & E1ST are turned off.

Thanks for listening and I will be waiting input from you guys :)

b1gapl said:
If that's the G. Skill HZs, set the DDR2 Overvoltage to +0.3v. It also may be your timings. So set them at 4-4-4-12, when below 1000. When over like 1100, set them to 5-5-5-15. If you can't see the timings setting, go to the main BIOS menu, and press Ctrl + F1, and they should appear at the M.I.T.

Did you see this? Also, try giving the vcore a little boost. Maybe 1.4025v, or the next highest, after 1.4v.

I also have another guy that has ds3r that cant o/c too well. Not sure what's going on here.

b1gapl's seems to be fine so hes your best shot to fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom