Ordering TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Antec SmartPower isn't really that bad, the reviews are mostly about old revisions that came with the Sonata cases, they've improved it in the meantime.

Just get that Fortron.

You can get the Rosewill for the same price as the Fortron and not have to worry about the psu. Imo i would get the Rosewill 450W

why would you choose a brand like rosewill over a brand like fortron???

just get the fortron 450watt it will be enough to power that system plus more
dont get a rosewill its a cheap generic brand that will more then likley fail 10 times before fortron

fade2black2004 said:
why would you choose a brand like rosewill over a brand like fortron???

just get the fortron 450watt it will be enough to power that system plus more
dont get a rosewill its a cheap generic brand that will more then likley fail 10 times before fortron
O crap sorry i thought you meant go with the fortron 400W ok i gotcha. When i was looking on newegg i couldnt find a 450W Frotron and i heard good things about Rosewill so i found that 450W. By the way here is the link for the Frotron 450W:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817104954

So besides the PSU...

The ram looks fine, case looks like it will be ok, mobo looks fine for everything, everything looks like it will work nicely?

i second the forton, 400w is fine, but if you feel like you need more the 450w forton is good too.

theres nothing wrong with that mobo, i've heard alot of good about it.

yeah everything looks fine. looks like a good build to me.

ThirdLeft152 said:
i second the forton, 400w is fine, but if you feel like you need more the 450w forton is good too.

theres nothing wrong with that mobo, i've heard alot of good about it.

yeah everything looks fine. looks like a good build to me.
I think everyone suggested the Fortron 450W not the 400W as we know thats the 7950GT's mininum requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom