Ordered and Prometia Phase change last night!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i couldint justify spending that much either, not for any sort of pc anyways. 3dmark is addictive, people want higher and higher scores.

thanks for the support guys....cant wait to get this thing completed.

All im waiting on is for the 9800GX2's to become available. I also need to make some custom water blocks for them once i get them.

Also Im waiting on the CPU, still cant decide between qx9650 now or qx9775 later?

thanks for the support guys....cant wait to get this thing completed.

All im waiting on is for the 9800GX2's to become available. I also need to make some custom water blocks for them once i get them.

Also Im waiting on the CPU, still cant decide between qx9650 now or qx9775 later?

9775 later. You are waiting for the GX2's may as well get the best of everything. a little bit longer, it is hard to believe but, it wont kill you :D

lol...yea this is what i am thinking...but i dont know how much better the 9775 will perform.

also, no clue, how do you like your e8400? whats the highest clock you have achieved?

lol...yea this is what i am thinking...but i dont know how much better the 9775 will perform.

also, no clue, how do you like your e8400? whats the highest clock you have achieved?

haha, I am still tryin to get the bios to work with it. I am getting a new board soon, and that should have no problem, but this one is not really liking it. but it should go crazy high, the vid is 1.03 or something crazy like that. About to try flashing my BIOS again.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f10/e8400-oh-baby-166374/#post1298866

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom