Opterons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
Ok so Im building my freind almost the exact same computer I have besides case, hd, etc... any way so we buy all the parts and he decides he wants a "computer guru" to put it together:rolleyes: so any way we bring it in and the guy puts it all together. its the same exact specs as mine but when we turn it on the mobo flashes 4 red lights.. so then the guys all like "opterons arent compatiable with this board( ultra-D) becuase DFI dosent show opterons under the compatability"..ram was fine, vidoe card was fine....when we turned it on the screen was nothing....so Im thinking it might be a dud....dunno but yeah please help me out here my freind is annoying me alot....

it should run on a DFI lanparty Ut ultra-D just fine everyone else here has one.

did you see if the PSU was bad?

that might be it just test everything in your computer and see what works and what dosent.

yeah, but we tried diffrent vid card same thing, othe ram, same thing, but the thing is the computer powers up.....maybe its the power supply... :/

uh....im me:D ...and john3 said that...no biggie tho...wat ever but yeah Im really confused...I dont understand whats the problem

did the the "GURU" put risers behind the motherboard if not it could be shorting out if he did just check make sure nothing is touching the pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom