Opinions Wanted! (Gamer Computer Build, with a budget!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedes

Solid State Member
I put my build up here a few days ago, got a lot of replies, did some thinking and now I'm back with v2 of this build! Lemme know what you think about it!
datorfn.png

As this is a budget build I gotta stay below or around 1800$/1243£ (14000SEK) so if you've got suggestions on improvements please keep this in mind and also remember that computer hardware is generally more expensive in Sweden than in the US/UK. Also to see if the product you're thinking about is available where I live you can just search for the product name on Prisjakt - Kunskap före köp and if it shows up I'm able to buy it =)

This computer will generally be used for gaming and perhaps some Photoshop/Dreamweaver.

I hope this is enough info for you to get a general overview of the build and thanks in advance for the feedback :)

i agree with Slaymate... other than that, it looks like a pretty beastly build.

will you plan on Crossfiring your 5870?

also if you are planning on overclocking your CPU, get a CPU cooler...

At stock speeds there is really very little difference between the 2 cpu's. However the 920 is usually the better overclocker. And while the buyer may or may not be interested in overclocking at the present time. In the future a good heatsink and a little tweaking is a cheap upgrade and the 920 is suddenly the better buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom