Opinions on this monitor im 99% into buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
its samsung..what opinions do you need. If you have 1 dead pixel they replace it, pretty good policy lol! excellent customer support, and you get what you pay for, a quality monitor. I currently have a 19" syncmaster193v and for my new system which hopefully is coming i ordered a Samsung SM-245B 24"...mint mate, buy it! enjoy your monitor!

only reason you wouldn't buy Samsung was if you were me.

but everybody else rants and raves, so whatever.

very nice monitor!! and its got the glossy finish which i really love.. wish my monitor had it!! hp has one just like it.. only it looks alot nicer.. the stand to that monitor is butt ugly!!!!

and ferrari off topic.. but your 3dmark score is awfully low for your specifications?! why!!! i used about the same exact settings and scored 14,000?!?!

very nice monitor!! and its got the glossy finish which i really love.. wish my monitor had it!! hp has one just like it.. only it looks alot nicer.. the stand to that monitor is butt ugly!!!!

and ferrari off topic.. but your 3dmark score is awfully low for your specifications?! why!!! i used about the same exact settings and scored 14,000?!?!

i have no idea, other people have said the same thing. im kinda thinking its my mobo. im thinking about getting a different one for xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom