Which one is the best for gaming?

kristiansp5

Beta member
Well hello guys,Im quite new so please try to be nice :p.Well anyways back to the point of this thread

Well basically i am looking to buy a good GAMING computer so i can run games like,Dayz,Fifa 12/13,GTA San andreas,etc and i currently have found 4 computers that match my budget and look good to me but i cant pick so i am giving you the links so you can suggest me the best for HD and enjoyable gaming,And if you recommend one and would also like to recommend a upgrade go ahead :D

So here we go

FIRST ONE.... Newegg.com - iBUYPOWER Gamer Power 562D3 Desktop PC AMD FX-Series FX-4100(3.6GHz) 8GB DDR3 500GB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 6670 Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

SECOND ONE.... Newegg.com - CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 2127 Desktop PC AMD FX-Series FX-6100(3.3GHz) 8GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 6670 1GB PCI Express Graphics Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

THIRD ONE...... Newegg.com - iBUYPOWER Gamer Power NE522FX Desktop PC AMD FX-Series FX-4100(3.6GHz) 8GB DDR3 500GB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 7750 1GB Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

FOURTH ONE....... ASUS Essentio CM1740-UK003O Desktop PC | Desktop PCs | pcworld

And please tell me in order like which one is best and down the line which one is the worst :D

Thanks

The order in which you posted is actually the order I would put from best to worst, but honestly they are all junk. Not to mention the Asus on the bottom is from across the pond and you'll find it costs more than $649 :p

If you are willing to build your own PC somebody around here can build you better specs within the budget. If you want to do this and somebody hasen't linked decent parts by the time I get back I'll do it for you.

The order in which you posted is actually the order I would put from best to worst, but honestly they are all junk. Not to mention the Asus on the bottom is from across the pond and you'll find it costs more than $649 :p

If you are willing to build your own PC somebody around here can build you better specs within the budget. If you want to do this and somebody hasen't linked decent parts by the time I get back I'll do it for you.

Its not across the pond for me :p im irish and the thing about building my own is that i looked towards that idea but i think i be able to build my own because i would just screw up and fail because i never built my own etc

Its not across the pond for me :p im irish and the thing about building my own is that i looked towards that idea but i think i be able to build my own because i would just screw up and fail because i never built my own etc
Ah well if you are over there then looking at Newegg prices probably aren't the best idea.
Anybody can build a computer, it really isn't as hard as one would think and we are here to help through the whole process.

Well im thinking of buying this kind of computer and i updated/downgraded a few things so here is what ive come to,Tell me if i should upgrade or downgrade or even add or remove something neccesary or uneccasary

BLUETOOTH:None

CAS:Cooler Master Elite 431 Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Side-Panel Window [-8]

CASUPGRADE:None

CD:24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)

CD2:None

COOLANT:Standard Coolant

CPU:AMD FX-4100 3.60 GHz Quad-Core AM3+ CPU 4MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology

CS_FAN:Maximum 120MM Case Cooling Fans for your selected case [+9]

ENGRAVING:None

ENGRAVING_MSG:

FA_HDD:None

FAN:Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Enhanced Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA) (Single Standard 120MM Fan)

FLASHMEDIA:None

FREEBIE_MB:None

FREEGAME_VC02:FREE DarkSiders Game Coupon [+0]

GLASSES:None

HDD:1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)

HDD2:None

HEADSET1:piXXO Stereo Headphone with Microphone [+0]

IEEE_CARD:None

IUSB:Built-in USB 2.0 Ports

KEYBOARD:AZZA Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard

MEMORY:8GB (2GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory [+40] (Corsair or Major Brand)

MONITOR:24" Widescreen 1920x1080 ASUS VS247H-P LCD [+157]

MONITOR2:None

MONITOR3:None

MOPAD1:Tt eSports Dasher Gaming Pad [+15]

MOTHERBOARD:[CrossFireX] ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0 AMD 970 Chipset CrossFireX Support DDR3 Socket AM3+ ATX w/ 7.1 Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, SATA-III, RAID, 2 Gen2 PCIe X16, 2 PCIe X1 & 2 PCI (Pro OC Certified)

MOUSE:AZZA Optical 1600dpi Gaming Mouse with Weight Adjustable Cartridge

NETWORK:Onboard Gigabit LAN Network

OS:Microsoft® Windows 7 Home Premium [+104] (64-bit Edition)

OVERCLOCK:pro OC (Performance Overclock 10% or more) [+19]

POWERSUPPLY:600 Watts - Corsair CMPSU-600CXV2 Builder Series CX600 V2 80 Plus Certified Power Supply [+32]

RUSH:NO; READY TO SHIP IN 5~10 BUSINESS DAYS

SERVICE:STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT

SOFT1:Free Microsoft® Office® 2010 STARTER EDITION (Reduced-Functionality versions of Word and Excel that include advertising) [+0]

SOUND:* ASUS Xonar DG 5.1 Channels PCI Xonar DG Sound Card [+29]

SPEAKERS:600Watts PMPO Subwoofer Stereo Speakers [+15]

TEMP:None

TVRC:None

USB:None

USBFLASH:None

USBHD:None

USBX:None

VIDEO:AMD Radeon HD 7750 1GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+65] (Major Brand Powered by AMD)

VIDEO2:None

VIDEO3:None

WNC:802.11b/g/n 300Mbps PCI Wireless Adapter Network Card [+26]

what you all think about this customized computer that i customized,Tell me if im missing something important or if i added something very stupid and should remove it or if i should upgrade or downgrade something and keep in mind i wanna play games like FIFA 13,Dayz(arma 2) GTA Series and more future games

Here is the customized computer http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1EE66V

Total cost 1088 Dollars and for me its 850+ euros

Back
Top Bottom