one 8800ultra/gtx or two 8800gt's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sry to bring this up again guys, but Apokalipse, which PSU do u recommend me getting? I havent ordered the stuff yet but i am planning on getting 2 HD 3870 x2's in the future.
with what price range?

there really isn't just one or a couple of PSU's that will do the job though. There are a big range of good PSU's. There's just an even bigger range of PSU's that aren't that good.
i just saw this PSU that was recommended 2 pages back, u think i should get this?

Newegg.com - XCLIO GREATPOWER X14S4P4 700W ATX12V 700W Power Supply 100 - 240V / 200 -240V UL, CUL, TUV, CB, VDE, FIMKO, DEMKO, NEMKO, SEMKO - Retail

i need to know soon because i have to order the stuff before Christmas day!
I've never used XCLIO. I don't think they even exist in Australia.

Wow, 8 pages worth of posts. I really didn't think this thread would go that long when I started it haha.

Wow, 8 pages worth of posts. I really didn't think this thread would go that long when I started it haha.

we just love talking, arguing, debating, etc etc.
well im guessing you've decided on 2x 8800gt...on feb?
i would wait since the new nvidia card is supposidly going to be released that month..unless you wanna do a stepup.

I'll most likely go with two gt's but if the 9 series is out by the time I have all the money together, I'll definately look into it.

BTW krazyq, FFX rocks.

I'll most likely go with two gt's but if the 9 series is out by the time I have all the money together, I'll definately look into it.

BTW krazyq, FFX rocks.

ffx is the best game ive played for that kind, ff7 is really good too.
If you are buying your stuff in feb, you could just buy a single card, and then step that one up...i dont think you wanna sli a 9 series card.
I guess once its feb, news will already be out...so stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom