which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're mostly going to perform the same, in terms of overclocking and performance. It's just a matter of features.

The DS3R has two more SATA ports, compared to the other motherboards. Also has the most PCIe x1 slots....and the cheapest out of the bunch, so I think the DS3R is a good bet, in the bang for you buck department.

The Blood Iron has the most USB ports.

Other than that. They're mostly the same.

Probably...but I wouldn't say something by a landslide. All of them should overclock, to a similar level.

They're referring to the Abit IP35-E, I believe. Which is also a great board.

If you don't need the RAID feature or 8 SATA ports, I would suggest the IP35-E.

All 3 boards look about identical. The ds3r seems to have the most users and as such i havent heard anyone coming up with DOA boards. The ip35 gets great reviews though. But if you want to go ati and maybe crossfire then go with the foxxcon.

On another note, there is this board. Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3P Rev 2.0 LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Ultra Durable 2, Ultra Cooling Intel Motherboard - Retail all the perks of the DS3R PLUS crossfire support. This is the board i will be getting once the new ati cards come out.

yeah Blood iron is way cooler name than Asus Maximus. Not as much history with that board as comparable ones though. The Abit and the gigabyte seem to be most people's choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom