Omg $1750 Budget!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
get the g.skill ram that is DDR500 2x1gb. No offense, but i have told you this like 10 times and i don't understand why it hasn't been taken into account...last i looked it was only 30 bucks more for a huge speed increase with low change on teh timings

The PSU you've linked in your first post is a EPS12v PSU, which has a 8pin power connecter. You need a 4pin power connecter. So get the Antec TT 550w ATX12v PSU.

HAVOC2k5 said:
The PSU you've linked in your first post is a EPS12v PSU, which has a 8pin power connecter. You need a 4pin power connecter. So get the Antec TT 550w ATX12v PSU.

Ok thanks. I can't seem to find the one you are reffering to on newegg could you help me out.

This computer building is really hard. I am home sick today and doing a lot of thinking and research. DX10 is coming out soon. So is Vista ( well mabye it is coming out in like october). DX10 can only run with Vista, right? Then what are the DX10 cards going to do when they first come out in mid-year.Are they going to have DX9 on them? Also how much is the equivilant of a 1900XT DX9 going to cost in DX10?What I am basically asking is should I wait for DX10 to come out and then get Vista when it comes out or just stay with the sytem I have listed. Also AM2 chips. Should I wait for these to come out. The Optys are not being made into AM2 chips so I would have to get an X2 which would be more expensive and less good. But then again you always want to get the newest interface when buying a new PC so you can upgrade later. Could you give me some advice.

Specs

Revision 4

Case - 119.99
NZXT Lexa

PSU -109.99
Enermax Liberty

Mobo - 129.99
DFI LANPARTY Ultra-D

Hard Drive - 87.00
Seagate SATA 160GB

Video Card - 534.00
HIS Hightech 1900XT