Old Power supply Guide (2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Updated Power supply guide

< My X Connect is now a door Stop.

:)

Its not even a very good door stop either....

Ive got a generic "L&C computer co., LTD" Pentium 4 model doorstop myself, it does an ok job. Maybe threaten yours to do better or you'll fire it? lol.

Its actually funny.. because I've never owned a P4 computer... but I know I was using the PSU before it wouldnt let me boot windows... but I have NO IDEA where it came from... and I have a p4 chip runnin round.. but... no motherboard to call home....

I happen to like Rosewill- Iam not sure if there so great on PSU yet- but some of there cases, tools and other things I have are quite nice.

is a 650 cool master a high end powersupply. earlier this guide said it was high end and its going to annoy me and never trust this guide again if its forever changing for whatever reason there is.

basically just mad when i trust a forum member, now it changes based on ?????

if possible can you site better sources because those sources as i search through i can not seem what you seem to base your answer on.

coolmaster real power series is listed as high to mid.

ok think about it this way: if one person had luck with Apevia PSU's would that mean we start recommending them? If somebody had bad luck with PC Power and Cooling would we stop recommending them? No...

ok think about it this way: if one person had luck with Apevia PSU's would that mean we start recommending them? If somebody had bad luck with PC Power and Cooling would we stop recommending them? No...

Are you relating to me because your statement makes no sense to my point. And if I guess you dont understand my point I will try to make it clearer.

Basically, I was using this list as a guide based on some type of research. I can do the same type of research using google, ect... I use this guide because it saves me much time which I am thankful for but, if this guide makes changes I would like to know what causes the change.

oh.. i wasn't referring to urs... maybe i should have quoted it.. because when i opened this thread it opened me to another page.. but its not a high-end.. because of the low amount of amperage on the 12v rails compared to say.. a Corsair 520hx

some are great value ones, some are great high-end ones, like the 450w is a Budget one, but the Everest is also for high-end gaming (not that we'd recommend way to overkill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom