Ok my build and .... a great deal on a I7 950

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help OC this processor I cant find any tools that work with win 7 64 bit that can pick up my core temps. Getting very frustrated. Have gotten it to 3.6 with no issues but that 4.0 score is what I am pushing for but without seeing the temps I am scurred lol

@Sean they froze my order when I had the I7 in the order so I took as a sign and went back to AMD lol.

The power supply ran me 120.00 I figured modular + 1k watts + silent = win This case is so quiet by the way the loudest part in my box is my optical drive haha

Oh and wtb a cool sig I am photoshop disabled so someone help me out :) I pay in cheese and crackers and sometimes oatmeal raisin cookies

Need help OC this processor I cant find any tools that work with win 7 64 bit that can pick up my core temps. Getting very frustrated. Have gotten it to 3.6 with no issues but that 4.0 score is what I am pushing for but without seeing the temps I am scurred lol

@Sean they froze my order when I had the I7 in the order so I took as a sign and went back to AMD lol.

The power supply ran me 120.00 I figured modular + 1k watts + silent = win This case is so quiet by the way the loudest part in my box is my optical drive haha

Oh and wtb a cool sig I am photoshop disabled so someone help me out :) I pay in cheese and crackers and sometimes oatmeal raisin cookies

it should have given you a sign that said " patience is a virtue "

im not impressed with your performance ( infamous words of GSP )

however, congrats on your new system! :D

lol Sean we have to get that beer man
im not impressed with your performance ( infamous words of GSP )
Maybe if I hit 4.0 stable on air you will be ;)

Btw I used the monitoring tool you suggested and its giving me temps on my CPU as a whole (or something) but it wont give me temps on individual cores. Wondering if I need to use that temp wire across the mobo Screenshot provided :

If a mod wants to move this thread it works for me just didn't want to clutter the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom