Ok Here's the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
arbol99 said:
so which processors will not be able to work with just your normal vista then?

Any 2-socket system. AMD's 4x4 uses two different processors in two different sockets on the motherboard. The other Vista OSes don't support this kind of hardware configuration. Single-socket systems, like everything besides 4x4, will work with all versions of Vista.

id honestly wait till the program is out for awhile anyways...knowing microsoft its gonna take 6 months before the major glitches are fixed, not much software is going to be compatable and ive allready heard problems with printer interfaces not being recognised. people complaine about the blue screen of death with xp but thats acctaully one of the few things i dont have a problem with on my computer....i wouldnt upgrade to something that hassnt been fully torn apart by consumers.

TriEclipse said:
Lol, spoken like a true fanboy, Keyser. And no, it won't be worth it. No more than the $160 upgrade to Vista Home Premium that 90% of educated users will be doing. Ultimate has no option for an upgrade, so you get to shell out the whole $400 for it. Too much for a Windows OS.

And you cannot pirate Vista. Microsoft severely cripples any pirated version of the software. Unless you want to never go on the internet or install any security upgrades (imagine XP without SP1 and SP2), you won't be able to get it for free. Sucks for you, huh?

haha thats what they said about windows xp!they were like ohhh no noone will ever be able to burn this cd lmao then came image burning..hahha software will always catch up with microsoft then can only stay a step ahead for a lil bit...just think about it mircrosoft how many people you think they have working for them?a few thousand ok amazing then think about crackers?millions vs microsoft i believe the millions will win

The problem isn't burning Vista, it's using it. As soon as you connect to the internet, Vista will call back to Microsoft HQ and check to see if the version you're using is authentic. If its not, then its crippled. Crippled as in no mouse. Just an example.

TriEclipse said:
The problem isn't burning Vista, it's using it. As soon as you connect to the internet, Vista will call back to Microsoft HQ and check to see if the version you're using is authentic. If its not, then its crippled. Crippled as in no mouse. Just an example.

there is anti-activation software for xp there will be for vista plus you can configure any old firewall to block it later

Lol. Keep dreaming, but I've talked to people who have Majors in Computer Science and I'm more likely to listen to them than you, a 16 year old nerd who's parents buy him everything he wants. ;) Go ahead and try it fanboy, you'll see sooner or later. The rest of us don't have $400 to waste on an OS.

TriEclipse said:
Lol. Keep dreaming, but I've talked to people who have Majors in Computer Science and I'm more likely to listen to them than you, a 16 year old nerd who's parents buy him everything he wants. ;) Go ahead and try it fanboy, you'll see sooner or later. The rest of us don't have $400 to waste on an OS.

who said i was buying it?

TriEclipse said:

dude shut the **** up

no matter what there will ALWAYS be someone out there who will beat the system

it happens every time some new program comes out they have there whole staff of computer scientist try to make it impossible to crack and yet it always ends up getting cracked.

and how do we know your not some 14 year old living off your rich daddy and slutty moms money

fade2black2004 said:
dude shut the **** up

no matter what there will ALWAYS be someone out there who will beat the system

it happens every time some new program comes out they have there whole staff of computer scientist try to make it impossible to crack and yet it always ends up getting cracked.

and how do we know your not some 14 year old living off your rich daddy and slutty moms money

lolzz he's hella right man people crack anything i mean anything it just takes time thats why pirating isnt just a fad it will always be there...companies may not like it but its there and even if they shut down every single torrent site and p2p sharing site people will still find ways to overcome just about anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom