Daemon Poster
Ok so if me getting my:

X-fi plat sound card for 80$
My tj-09 case for 150$
MY Raptor 75gb for 60$
and my 4 gb of ram for 50$

I sent in my 7950gx2 to XFX..

Want to know what they sent me..

AN 8800GTS 640MB XXX edition CARD! OH MY GOD! I'm SO happy!!

Obviously someone frucked up. Good for you man, maybe I should deal with XFX from now on. :)

I don't understand - did you send in the card for repair? or did you order it and you got the wrong one? Your English is a little broken, no offence.

Should I sell it, and get a 8800gt instead?

"obviously someone frucked up. Good for you man, maybe I should deal with XFX from now on.

I don't understand - did you send in the card for repair? or did you order it and you got the wrong one? Your English is a little broken, no offence."

I sent in a 7950gx2 for replacement and they gave me this card instead.

Sorry for my broken english, lol. I'm just excited thats all.

That actually might be a good idea. Hopefully you still have it intact in the box?

I'd sell it to some noob who doesn't know any better for $350, get an 8800GT for as cheap as possible (cheapest was $229, but you won't see that anymore) and pocket the rest of the cash.

no its no **** up they offerd me a 8800gts 320mb card to replace my 7900gt, but they had none in stock, and i couldnt wai an extra month with out a comp after allready waiting a moonth, so they sent me a 7950gt fanless, xfx is very good like that, great customer service.

What was wrong with your card? I just bought an 8800GT so if it craps out im glad XFX is like that :D

8800gts 640mb still a very good gaming card
but it would be worth it to sell and get 8800gt
and WOW how did you get x-fi platinum for $80
i hope its not platinum elite.....cuz thats a $350 sound card....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom