• Pan's Labyrinth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deja Vu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the elites and will vouche for them, they are fast and if OCZ is still sticking TCCD ICs in them they are among the highest quality TCCDs you can get and stand a high chance of hitting the "ultimate" 300HTT 2.5-3-3-7 specs, and will be pretty competetive with DDR2 speed

If you have no idea what I'm talking about you will probably be more satisfied with the 2GB set

gaara said:
I have the elites and will vouche for them, they are fast and if OCZ is still sticking TCCD ICs in them they are among the highest quality TCCDs you can get and stand a high chance of hitting the "ultimate" 300HTT 2.5-3-3-7 specs, and will be pretty competetive with DDR2 speed

If you have no idea what I'm talking about you will probably be more satisfied with the 2GB set

thats what im saying, sounds good with the speed, how about this, can you tell me what i can do better with the 600's then the 500s and vise versa. I think that could help me with the pros and cons.

KlNGPlN said:
thats what im saying, sounds good with the speed, how about this, can you tell me what i can do better with the 600's then the 500s and vise versa. I think that could help me with the pros and cons.

Simple.

600 is VERY fast while 500 is Above average fast.

My G.SKILL DDR500 can do 281 MHz, 3-4-4-8 2.6V

While Im sure 600 can go far above 300 Mhz.

I'd go with the 2 gb set honestly.

ok heres a good question where the heck do i purchase a ddr500. Newegg doesnt carry the OCZ anymore.

KlNGPlN said:
yea but either way I see it I have to overclock in order to get any of them to work correctly
^ Anyone notice that?

RAM that is rated above 400MHz does NOT have to be overclocked in order to work correctly. RAM works just fine when it runs under its rated speed - the rated speed is just the limit to which the RAM is guaranteed to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom