OC q6600 G0 9x333

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
If i overclocked my g0 q6600 from 9x267 (stock) to 9x333 making it 3.0ghz, would i have to up the voltages or anything at all else? Also, would ntune be the best way to oc my 8800gts? on my q6600 i have a af7 btw with these results from speedfan:

cpu.jpg

for checking temps, use coretemp since speed fan is known to be inaccurate.
And you shouldnt need to raise any volt to get to 3.0, but rune a prime95 stress test for about 8-12 hours anyways to make sure that its stable.

All depends on the CPU. Some g0's overclock better than others. I was able to run as high as 3150 on stock voltage.

i never even checked :p

Bought it brand new, popped it in and cranked it up to 3.6ghz 1.375 vcore...thats the lowest it's ever run

mine runs stable at 1.3 v with 3.2speed, which is still good. Temps never touched 60s on load and idles in low 30s.

i never even checked :p

Bought it brand new, popped it in and cranked it up to 3.6ghz 1.375 vcore...thats the lowest it's ever run

Ya, thats more or less what i did, but i still wanted to see how far it would go without touching the voltage.

hmm core temp says im in the 49-51 area. I jsut finished gaming ten minuites ago so that could be it, but i just put on my new af7 this morning. I took the old paste off with rubbing alchohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom