NZXT Zero vs. CM Stacker 832

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewsvalesen

Daemon Poster
Ok I know this is like the 3rd thread I've made in the last 10 seconds, but I really can't decide what to get for my tower. I'm getting my raptor today and shortly after I'm going ot get a few more other things.

The Nzxt zero provides great cooling (from what I've read) and its cheap. I also like the fact that it has 3.5" slots.

The CM Stacker 832 apparently is the best case on the market at the moment. It has an extremely large case interior, it has a side panel for fans, additions to the case.

I need a case. I need a case that I can eventually convert to water cooling. I don't know.

Here are the lowest prices I could find for the two products.

Nzxt zero = 109.99
Cm Stacker 239.99

I missed the CM stacker deal, for 168.99 = /

Give your input, please.

I think the CM Stacker is the one for the job, if you can afford it. Has more space, and more airflow, compared to the Zero.

Its also huge, however. I'm a bigger fan of the 830, actually, but thats your call.
There are more high quality full size cases to consider as well.

But yes, as B1 says, if you can afford it, CM stacker 83x is a great choice.

Ok I know this is like the 3rd thread I've made in the last 10 seconds, but I really can't decide what to get for my tower. I'm getting my raptor today and shortly after I'm going ot get a few more other things.

The Nzxt zero provides great cooling (from what I've read) and its cheap. I also like the fact that it has 3.5" slots.

The CM Stacker 832 apparently is the best case on the market at the moment. It has an extremely large case interior, it has a side panel for fans, additions to the case.

I need a case. I need a case that I can eventually convert to water cooling. I don't know.

Here are the lowest prices I could find for the two products.

Nzxt zero = 109.99
Cm Stacker 239.99

I missed the CM stacker deal, for 168.99 = /

Give your input, please.
LOL? It is definitely not the best case on the market, there is no way it is.

I would get a TJ 07 if you could scrap up the extra money for it.. It is very expensive though. However, it can easilly be made to fit a 3.120 radiator.

LOL? It is definitely not the best case on the market, there is no way it is.

I would get a TJ 07 if you could scrap up the extra money for it.. It is very expensive though. However, it can easilly be made to fit a 3.120 radiator.

How is it better? It has only 2 90mm fans for intake, and 4 120mm fans for exhaust. I haven't read much about it. But I don't see why it's so much better.

and is a 3.120 radiator one of those water cooling things?

There is more to a case than the amount of fans it can hold, LOL. It is one of the better cases to accomodate watercooling, it is large, modded easilly, quiet, large, all aluminum, very strong from the thickness of it's aluminum, remocable motherboard tray etc...

and it looks better, LOLZ0RZ

And yes, a 3.120 radiator is a watercooling term. But yeah, there is no comparison when it comes to the TJ07 and 832 for watercooling, me thinx

I just did some price checking and the tj06 can be bought for about 50$
extremely cheap.
I also looked at the temps it was giving off, I don't know if they were too impressive though.
Watercooling would probably be the selling point for me, for the Tj series. But I can't afford watercooling at the moment.

wow... its only a mid sized tower case... for 350.00 thats a bit much. Does anyon have the tj 9/10? how good is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom