NZXT Lexa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amidamaru

In Runtime
My problems with the case.

1. I cant use the expansion slots due to some lever and i think some screw not being able to be turned.

Circled the lever and where the L screw is from next picture

Circled are some sticker unsure of what it means and the screw of the L thing

2. I can't open the front panel to install the floppy drive.

It should look like this:

13.jpg

and another example

12.jpg

This is how mine looks like:

And this is the side where the little black holes that you saw from the review photographs (i tried putting some force on them but didnt really help):

I am guessing you just pull but i dont wanna be too rough with it so if you dont actually own the case or heard about tips from anyone that does please state that in your reply.

Thanks

Yes, you do need to unscrew that screw to get the lever thing to go up. I couldn't quite figure out the lever thing so i just secured my card with a screw on the bracket and left the sliding lever thing out. I think it wouldn't go all the way down or somthing, i don't know but in any case i found it easier to use the normal screw to secure the card.

Alright, take a step back and get the right focus with your whole case in veiw. I

cannot tell if that picture is your computer case or a picture of Bill Gates shaking hands with Satan.

Most of those things can be pulled out with brute force. But I can't tell from your pictures.

Yea, that screw is a b*tch to come out but it does and you have to take it out to get the card in. I'm not sure why they put that sticker on there but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with puting the case together.
Bracketshow.jpg

Just unscrew the screw with a little :p force, take the lever out and install the card in the normal way with the screw which I've labeled with arrow 1. Arrow 2 is pointing at the hole where the screw that is really hard to get out, went. As you can see i don't have that nor the lever mechenism. Hope this helps. Ask if you still don't understand:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom