Nvidia's New GF100 Dissected and Performance "Preview"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is immediately OT but what set up do you have?

edit: 32x AA holy crap.

Stoked to see this card come out, whatever it brings to the table..

I know this is immediately OT but what set up do you have?

edit: 32x AA holy crap.

Stoked to see this card come out, whatever it brings to the table..

Well, my signature does not represent my current system fully.... only difference being that i have a 1920x1200 monitor powered by two 9800 gts in SLI.

As for the 32X AA, I don't even know why that would be necessary since at the resolution I play with it off and have a great picture.

to wafflehammer, i think it's more (although never really possible) a future-proofing solution. I had a 8800 gtx FOREVER and have only in the past year sold it for an SLI setup. I bet the fermi will run everything out now, and at least a year and a half to two years well.

I hope not...I hope they come with some better freaking games that give these cards a challenge.

I really do not see it happening.....most everything is just ported over.

The only real reason to have alot of power is to run at very high resolutions and multiple monitors.

Yeah, I doubt it too...but it's to be expected, I mean why make games that are only capable of being played by 1% of PC gamers with their $300+ GPU setups. If the tech was affordable, I think the games would come. Also, piracy doesn't help any of us.

with these new cards running 3 monitors each

it's going to push the limits

1 1920*1080 monitor = ~ 2 million pixels
3 = over 6 million pixels

that's demanding!

and nVidia's camp has to run them at even higher FPS for 3D simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom