nvidia Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
8800GT would be a much better performer than the 9600GT if you don't mind spending the extra.

9600gt>8800gt>8800gts but it really depends on what kind of screen you have, then also theres the price factor.

for a 20"ish i would probably go with an 8800gt. i have one on a 22" and it runs everything just fine.

quotes don't line up... just wondering which would be the best performer for the longest time.

What would be the advantage of two cards? Extreme gaming? I don't think battlefield and some odds and ends racing games would need more than one.

thanks much!!!

i would need this one, being from USA NCIXUS.com - Buy Galaxy KFA2 GeForce 9600GT OC 675MHZ 512MB 2.0GHZ DDR3 PCI-E Dual DVI-I HDCP HDTV Out Video Card - 96GFF6HUCEXV.

but you say it's good?

dont double post. and the way it goes is like this:
8800gts 512* > 8800gt 512mb > 9600gt 512.

The person up, posted it backwards.

yeah i definitely used the wrong key and didn't even notice my mistake. but a 9600gt will run battlefield fine along with many of the newer games. so it's probably your best choice.

You did double post, post #12 and #13. You got it! I would MUCH rather you edit than double post. Thank you for your willingness to follow our rules :D

The 3870 is a great card. And with those price drops, they are very good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom