nvidia Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsteffens

Contributor
yeah the 9600gt is a good bang for your buck, especially if your going to put 2 in sli. I would get the evga brand though--for the step up program and warranty.

eVGA is awesome because of their step-up program. Other than that, most of those brands sell the same PCB, maybe some slight differences. Just go with the cheapest one if you don't plan on using the step-up.

i have a galaxy 9600gt, their cheaper then all other brands and they have great cooling compared to the other brands. Also the oc better.

i have a galaxy 9600gt, their cheaper then all other brands and they have great cooling compared to the other brands. Also the oc better.

Can't seem to find that one. Got a link?

My realm of gaming is going to be right now battlefield 2 and the like. My sister will probably throw SIMs on the puter and my dad will have some tomb raider and train simulator stuff. (planning to build it to share it)

You think one card would handle these? When does having two become a must?

Can't seem to find that one. Got a link?

My realm of gaming is going to be right now battlefield 2 and the like. My sister will probably throw SIMs on the puter and my dad will have some tomb raider and train simulator stuff. (planning to build it to share it)

You think one card would handle these? When does having two become a must?

one should handle all of that fine, as long as your not gaming on like a 30" LCD or something outrageous. plus rather than getting 2 i think it'd be a better idea to get a 8800gt or 8800gts as they're only $50/100 more respectively.

I plan to have an average monitor, maybe 20" ish?

How would those cards be better? I'm sorry I'm not too savy on the series of cards and which is better, worse, etc.

I plan to have an average monitor, maybe 20" ish?

How would those cards be better? I'm sorry I'm not too savy on the series of cards and which is better, worse, etc.

9600gt>8800gt>8800gts but it really depends on what kind of screen you have, then also theres the price factor.

for a 20"ish i would probably go with an 8800gt. i have one on a 22" and it runs everything just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom