Nvidia Messed UP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnd187

Banned
Does anyone think that Nvidia messed up on the naming of the G80 series? i mean starting with the 8800, shouldn't it have starteg with like the 8600 or lower? now it looks like its gonna take a while for G90(which it is) and the names ar problaly gonna end up stupid likee ati, im not flaming ati but i just don't like the x1900,follwed by the x1920,x1930 etc.. i hope it doesnt end up 8800GTX 8850GTX that would suck

doesnt really but it sounds dumb x1900xtx xxx edition ,x1910 pro, x1920 elite, x1925 elite gamer, x1926 crossfire,x1926.3 triple crossfire its just dumb in my opinion, im still waiting for a gainward golden sample 8800GTX to come out and that BFG Nforce680 I SLI mobo

Well, as long as the card was on-par, I really couldn't care if it was called "Nvidia and DirectX 10 Go To Vegas" or something. :p

Also, they can in fact go backwards with the series, like a budget 8200 [GT/LE].

we don't want to move back we want to go forward if they wanted to do that they should've made the budget cards first no snese of making 8800 then going down

what are you talking about dude
i mean theres a 1900xt,xtx, 1950 pro, xtx
on ati side

7900gt,gtx,gto,gs,7950gt,gx2
on nvidias

nvidia didnt mess p at all this thread is stupid

^ i know but then in another post he was complaining about some of the ati names when nvidia have the same name structures

and he says they have names like x1900 elite and **** which is bs they're names are just as simple as nvidias. it doesn't take a scientist to figure it out

Who the heck cares.

I dont care if it was called the Nvidia Gefore 80. As long as it performed well I would buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom