NVIDIA has a surprise in store i kno it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
ok so everyone is talkign about this new 8800gt, and is saying that this is the new g92, well what im thinking is the 8800gt is a cover up for the 9000's. it wouldnt be surprising if they did,the 6800gs was teh same for the 7 series. we where told the next gen of video cards to be released in q4 will put out about a terraflop of performence. this isnt the only thing that has convinced me the 8800 int the only nvidia card being released, what about the ea and nvidia cofnerence they had togetethera few weeks ago where they stated there would be a new top of the lien video card out in time for crysis, that would handle the game with no problems. My guesse to all this secressy from nvidia would be to gain an even higher performence gap between them and ati, as ati is coming out with ther new line of cards, but does not have much of an improvement in it, and if nvidia where to release a new siries, it would put them way ahead of ati. this is all speculation, but i feel very strongly that something beter themn the 8800gt is comign along, anyone else agree with what i am saying, or have any of there own ideas's/ theories.

it might be a possibility... because the 8 series have been following the 6 series style.....

ooh i forgot that they mentioned that they wherent going to make any aditions to the 8 series before moving on to somethign bigger, when people speculated the release of a 8900 card.

^ Isn't it 90 days for the step-up program?

Anyway, I am so up for a surprise release of 9xxx series, I want to ditch the mistake-of-a-build that I made a little over a month ago and go all out with a high end nvidia 9 series card and an Agena 9600

im doubting this one.

you better hold on on SLI ultra, just in case this is true.
Since your build is top notch at the moment, id wait if i were you...

Im thinking of doing the step up program...im just confused about it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom