Nvidia GeForce 9800 series specs released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it can, but it might be pushing it. I could be wrong....but then they both have 72A, and that's more than enough.

Your Joking? Right?

Do you honestly believe that this Power supply could not power Sli GTX's?
Newegg.com - PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610 EPS12V EPS12V 610W Continuous @ 40°C Power Supply 100 - 240 V UL, cUL, CE, CB, TUV - Retail

If you honestly believe so, then you believe wrongly...
(Your probably fail to realize its 670 Watts Peak and 610 Watts Continious and even if it was 610 Watts Peak, it would still be enough)

you realize that a single GTX takes up 2 6pin connectors right? so inorder to SLI 2 GTX's you need 4 6pin connectors.

you realize that a single GTX takes up 2 6pin connectors right? so inorder to SLI 2 GTX's you need 4 6pin connectors.
-uber eye ball roll-
You do realize that I wrote the PSU Guide here?
Right?

Adapters are made for a reason. And your wrong if you think a psu can't handle sli just because it doesn't have x amount of specific connectors..

i never said it can't handle it. but i'd rather not use adapters IMO because you may need those connectors for something else. then you are left without connectors for the video card. so if you are going to do it, do it right the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom