NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I'm curious about this card.

If a 9800GX2 is essentially two underclocked 512MB 8800GTS's, then what's a 9800GTX based off of?

Yesterday, we were happy to bring your NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX specifications. Today we thought you guys might like to lay your eyes on the next card due out from NVIDIA that has a rumored March 25th launch date.

Looks like an ugly fricken Dell card to me. Actually, it don't think that is the 9800 GX2 as the DVI ports are side by side and not veritical. Newegg.com - XFX PVT98UZHF9 GeForce 9800 GX2 1GB (512MB per GPU) 512-bit (256-bit per GPU) GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail Just as I thought, it is not a picture of a 9800.

Yesterday, we were happy to bring your NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX specifications. Today we thought you guys might like to lay your eyes on the next card due out from NVIDIA that has a rumored March 25th launch date.

14-127-323-07.jpg

look familiar guys?

they should be more original on looks :D

lol, he's been on a terrible streak recently!!!!

and just for an update... it has been delayed to april 1st, due to a lack of Tri-SLi drivers that work

and no, this card doesnt look like a 8800gts to me.. the pcb is alot longer.. more like, looks like an 8800gtx w/ a new heatsink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom