nVidia GeForce 8 series

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are all idiots seriously. You can run a DX10 card on XP yes. You can run a DX9 card on Vista yes. You can use a DX9 card on DX10 games yes. You can run DX10 games on XP no. Period end of story.
1. No where in my post did i say that was set in ****ing stone, i said we should hope for that.
here are compatible combinations that are set in ****ing stone:
I know what you where saying but half of it was true. Also, there was no reason for quoting me because im the one and some few others that have been saying the same thing forever now. I think this thread and all other Vista/DX10 threads should be closed w/out consideration because this is becoming rediculous. If you wanna know more then search the threads for the civilized convos over it w/ useful information.

Haha. You guys are a joke.

Whatever factual information you have tried to convey in this thread is lost because of your childish bickering amongst yourselves.

Anyways - DX10 cards will still run DX9 code. Fact. If they don't, games will not want to be made in DX10 mode because they wont sell to much, cept the highend buyers. No games will be written for vista for a while because it will blow for at least a year.

So really, by the time Vista gets its **** together... programmers learn hot to write the new efficient 64bit code... also learn how to write for a new DX version... your looking at two years... minimum, from now.

Don't buy a DX10 card until vista actually works with them nicely. You'll need at least a basic Service Pack out before Microsoft works.

For that reason, the debate is useless, card manufactures will be making money on overpriced cards that won't even USE the DX10 until vista works right with it (and some of you will buy them for XP when it will only run on DX9).

P.P. Mguire said:
Dude its a lost cause. Ive been saying this since freakin januay and these ppl wont listen at all. Just give it up, and let the idiots argue amungst themselves while we sit back and KNOW whats going on.

HAHA, that is one of the best things I've seen said here at Tech-forums. Mind if I quote it for my sig?

The arrogance is so thick it's getting hard to think straight on this forum.

*G80 isn't out nor is DX10 nor is Vista.

*No company has released OFFICIAL facts on these products.

This is all gossip :rolleyes: For the love of GOD close this thread.

HAHA, that is one of the best things I've seen said here at Tech-forums. Mind if I quote it for my sig?
Sure
The arrogance is so thick it's getting hard to think straight on this forum.

*G80 isn't out nor is DX10 nor is Vista.

*No company has released OFFICIAL facts on these products.

This is all gossip For the love of GOD close this thread.
Indeed.

****, i guess i brought up a hot topic! I'm just going to WAIT and see if what the situation will be when the time comes...

but please continue on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom