NVIDIA FTW! In your face ATi! HAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
cwiz said:
not to be an arseclown, but ati did beat nvidia in the F.E.A.R. 4x AA bench mark... :amazed:

oh, yeah, and HL2:E1...

oh, yeah, and Q4

but, hey, dont let me rain on your parade...:eek:

The 7950GX2 (NOT IN SLI) beats the X1950XTX (NOT IN CROSSFIRE). It lost in ONE benchmark, Quake 4 @ 2048x1536 w/ 4x AA, and it won by 1.8 frames per second. Look at all the others where the 7950GX2 beats the x1950XTX by ~30! fps, and in a few where even the the 7900GTX beats it by a lot.

BTW here's the F.E.A.R. one:
12914.png

And heres the HL2:E1 ones:
12915.png

12916.png

Heres the Quake 4 ones, lol:
12917.png

12918.png

Do I need to highlight the cards, or are you going to be alright reading them?

I'm sure if they made a twin GPU card based on the x1950xtx and compared it with the 7950, it would blow it out the water.

Unfair comparison.

(coming from an Nvidia fanboy xD)

OMG, how is it an unfair comparison? ATi's top-of-the-line card gets own3d by nVidia's top-of-the-line card. It's that simple.

Lol, who cares about these refreshes?

From what I have seen so far it looks like the R600 is going to pound the G80 into the ground, however, it also looked like that with the R520, too...

I dont remember exactly, I think it was on theinq. I'm not going hunting for it now.

Theinq said R600 was taped out with 64 REAL pixelpipelines. I posted the article and theres a topic somewhere on this site. But its from theinq so u cant always be sure. 003 is right though, who cares about DX9 cards now when DX10 is on the horizon.

and also, all i see is huge resolutions that not many ppl play at, bring the resolution down and lets see the result (i realize the huge resolutions push the gfx to its limit, but lets see some other resolutions too). Thats where i'd look when lookin for a gfx card. (Sry ati fanboy here, please dont flame). The comparision is both fair and unfair at the same time. It is ATI's top of hte line card right now against nvidia's top of hte line card, but nvidia's card is 2 GPUs vs. ATI's 1. I'm sure ATI could have made a dual GPU like nvidia's. ATI looses here, but i wanna see R600 vs. G80.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom