Nvidia and ATI Release Beta Drivers for BioShock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was an xbox user and I find that the controller is a lot more comfortable than a keyboard/mouse. I play more accurately with a controller due to experience. Who cares about experimental reports; it's personal preference.

A keyboard and mouse is way easier and more precise then a controller. But I like controllers so much better. When I'm playing halo I feel like its much more difficult to get a head shot with a controller then a mouse. Making the game play a lot more fun for me. It would be even easier to get a head shot on a touch screen (touches there head with finger... head explodes) but that doesn't make it fun. I love my computer and my xbox, but for gaming... Theres nothing like sitting on my couch with a bunch of friends playing on a huge tv. But thats just me.

controller vs mouse
1 vs 1
mouse will own, but 4 player FPS on a huge TV with your friends, nothing beats it :)
when playing by myself online i always use mouse, but for Oblivion i play with controller

Bioshock has no multiplayer, so this argument is really pretty pointless. But i'll say it again, you cant play xbox on your bigscreen tv while watching a movie like i can playing bioshock on my computer while watching a movie on my big screen :)

Bioshock has no multiplayer, so this argument is really pretty pointless. But i'll say it again, you cant play xbox on your bigscreen tv while watching a movie like i can playing bioshock on my computer while watching a movie on my big screen :)

Your a fool. Not only can you play Bioshock on your TV and watch a movie on your computer, but who would really want to do that?

I can play BioShock and watch a movie at the same time with my duel screens :D

Oh, and I played the Demo the other (which looks absolutley beautiful on my system;) ) scared the **** out of me.

Bah anytime im playing a game on my pc im watching TV or a movie. It must be my ADD but i have to have something else going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom