Nvidia admits defeat in G92 vs. RV670 battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding? TONS of people want me here.

I'm a very beneficial member too.

I can guarantee you that I have more people who would rather me stay, however I don't brag on how much people think I'm right. Tech-forums is a place where everyone needs to get along.

With that said however, I do have to admit that 3Dmark06 is not real world gaming. The R600 scores usually higher in synthetic benchmarks than it does in actual real world gaming. This is the same as how the 8600GT and GTS score higher than cards such as the X1950PRO in 3Dmark but the actual real world performance is pretty much even with usually the PRO winning.

Are you kidding? TONS of people want me here.

I'm a very beneficial member too.

you might be, you might not be... you never know... i know a few who might want me here.... but i thought you were here to help people like the rest of us.. spread the word of Computers around

and well.. i just plain know that i'm totally awesome and everyone loves me.. and wants me around for sure!!!! :p :)

and man.. you people post too much i'm only at 3600, and all you people have way more posts than me and i've been here since 05!

i really don't... if i had a good PC i wouldn't post mcuh... i'd be too busy gaming... :)

you might be, you might not be... you never know... i know a few who might want me here.... but i thought you were here to help people like the rest of us.. spread the word of Computers around
lol, I was being sarcastic. I assume not many people want me here, and that I'm not so interested in. Maybe people appreciate the fact that I don't talk/post with my behind.

But hey, maybe not. I'm a jackass ^^

benchmark obsessed...... and quit talking about you being awesome... Nosboost... i'm awesome too... i think?

back to the topic... i wanna see this being run on Call of Juarez

The INQUIRER is an unreliable news source and should NEVER be trusted when it comes to anything that has to do with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom