nvidia 6200 XFX !

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I got an infraction for that too, although I used the adjective variation "d*mned"

I'm not the one running the forums and it's no place for me to decide because I have no authority, but it's my personal opinion that it's hardly a curse word worth censoring. My rule of thumb is if you can hear it on prime time TV, then it shouldn't be banned on an Internet forum... I mean, you have to be over 13 to frequent this forum anyway... I'd hardly consider it as an intellectually demeaning habit, as some of the mods/admin have argued. Plenty of intellectual types, such as film directors and novelists, have used it in many domains of art and media for viable purposes. Such words add a bit of zest to a statement, a bit of passion and gives off a more human quality to text/speech. I can understand some words being censored like f**k, c**t, n****r and even s**t maybe,

but a**, d*mn, h*ll are pretty PG-13 and a little too common to have censored. I guess some people have held back, and maybe those words are a little much for the religious types here (well, the last two I mentioned at least).

Anyway,my bad for going off topic, this discussion really belongs in the Rules forum.

yeah I got an infraction for that too, although I used the adjective variation "d*mned"

I'm not the one running the forums and it's no place for me to decide because I have no authority, but it's my personal belief that it's hardly a curse word. My rule of thumb is if you can hear it on prime time TV, then it shouldn't be banned on an Internet forum...

i got 2 of those already... lmao..

back on Topic... it should work.. it like consumes as much power as my Radeon 9250.. which consumes a lot for its crappy performance...

What kind of system are you running? Dell? HP? Compaq?

I used to have a POS (piece of sh*t since everyone else here seems not to care ) Dell with a piece of sh*t PSU that ran the 6200 fine.

Also, if you know what you're doing, you can unlock the other four pixel pipes on that card, and it will perform like a 6600.

What kind of system are you running? Dell? HP? Compaq?

I used to have a POS (piece of sh*t since everyone else here seems not to care ) Dell with a piece of sh*t PSU that ran the 6200 fine.

Also, if you know what you're doing, you can unlock the other four pixel pipes on that card, and it will perform like a 6600.

really? will it like overheat or somethiing or like my power supply wont be able to handle it ? cuz im getting it soon u think u can teach me? how to unlock the pixel pipes??

I'm pretty sure you can do it with RivaTuner. And no it won't overheat your PSU, or the card as far as I know. You could probably find a step-by-step tutorial on how to do it online, it's been a while since I did it; I can't remember the exact steps off hand, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom