NVDA Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
OR you can just wire transfer me $10,000 so I can blow it on a 426ci HEMI HO and new wiring.

I have a Roth IRA.

Yeah, it doesn't look so good now but at the time it was projected to jump into the mid 40s. I am just going to hold. Bad month, everyones got the "OMG its a new year and we are in a recession" on their mind.

I'll bet you a dollar in March this will be back on the right track.

I'll bet you a dollar in March this will be back on the right track.

man, if i ever found myself betting $1.00 that my $10,000.00 stock investment would do well... i am not sure what i would do... but it might involve a razor blade.

lol when the presidents change next year i bet our newly elected will reap the rewards of his predecessors immense political and economical gains *snort*.
yee-haw, i just keep my money spread out all over the place in cd's and high interest savings accounts and some stuffed under my mattress.
you are right about one thing, oil. its funny how wars do that. man oh man i wish i had bought a few thousand shares of Tesoro a couple years ago when i had the chance. nagasama would be chillin on his yacht.
but, i dont play the stock market. i see better returns on diversified high yield secure investments. i like it like that. i dont want to be that dude that jumps off a bridge because the stock market crashes. or the one asking, "WTF happened to my life's savings...? they were there yesterday..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom