Not sure which video card to include with my new build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go for the MSI 570.
The Asus cooler is supposed to be a little better, but also a lot heavier, which can cause the tail end of the card to dip.

i think it should be between these two:

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GV-N570OC-13I Rev2.0 GeForce GTX 570 (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Newegg.com - ASUS ENGTX570 DCII/2DIS/1280MD5 GeForce GTX 570 (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

i LOVE the DCII card, i want to SLI them so bad in my next build.

but im assuming the reason you are building this computer is to play games. so you need tyo look up benchmarks to see how these cards perform in the games you are going to be playing.

Plan is to play BF3/maybe swtor/Arkham City in the immediate future. When I'm playing TOR i'll probably have an HD movie running on my 2nd monitor. So i don't know if the 2gb on the 6970 will be better for stuff like that. And my friend has the Asus card. It's REALLY heavy.

mate i am using MSI GTX 570 TWIN Frozr 1280 from last month but not a single problem has occured once yet till the date now. i will say to you that go for this if you have budget of purchasing it according to me this is better option than other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom