not sure which pc to pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

super22

Solid State Member
i just need to know really which one is better for playing games such as the new game COD4. I know the IBUYPOWER one has a better graphics card but not sure how much better then the HP one and not sure which computer one will have better preformence playing COD4. I can afford both easy so u dont need to make any remarks on how expensive it is. thanks

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11232692&whse=BC&Ne=4000000&eCat=BC|84|56671|74658&N=4018595&Mo=5&pos=5&No=0&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&cat=74658&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&lang=en-US&Sp=C&ec=BC-EC10600-Cat56671&topnav=

Costco - HP Pavilion m9000t 22"W Q6600 2.4GHz 3GB DDR2 320GB HDD

Would you be comfortable with picking parts and assembling a computer yourself from scratch? It's really not that hard and quite a lot of fun! :)

Those pre-builts are a little expensive and just won't offer the same performance that a self-built system would.

well ya i know i can make a computer and it is kinda fun sometimes. i just am not in the mood. like i dont want to have to go searching around for the right parts and having the chance of the part not working(wich happened to me A LOT on my first computer i built). and like i said i got the money to buy thoese :D

well ya i know i can make a computer and it is kinda fun sometimes. i just am not in the mood. like i dont want to have to go searching around for the right parts and having the chance of the part not working(wich happened to me A LOT on my first computer i built). and like i said i got the money to buy thoese :D

Well, the bottom PC has an 8500GT, which is a pretty poor video card for a system that expensive.

I can't get the other link to work for me.

k well, plenty of sites will offer a custom-pc-building service, they'll charge like I think $50 for assembly and will test it out for you and have it shipped, like NCIX.

I built one quick without realizing it was in Canadian dollars:

NCIX Build (I hope the link works)

Plus those are sucky prices.

k well, plenty of sites will offer a custom-pc-building service, they'll charge like I think $50 for assembly and will test it out for you and have it shipped, like NCIX.

I built one quick without realizing it was in Canadian dollars:

NCIX Build (I hope the link works)

Plus those are sucky prices.

That sounds like a much better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom