Noob in Need

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think i will get 130GBP. Or you just convertings austins estimation ?

Thanks Nukem finally someone with decent help !

it's an ok basic machine... I'd say closer to the 100GBP range, but I think you could get it. Maybe 110 to cover any ebay fee if you sold it on there.

Ok Thanks. Im gona have to put it on at 100gp because if start it less and it sellf for lets say 60 i wont have enough for my pc.

Yes im selling on ebay.co.uk

Thanks for the help.

i said in another post of yours id be surprised if you couldnt sell it for a £100, thats alot of pc for £100 if you think about it.
And its like i said, if someone WANTS it then they WILL pay £100 for it unless there trying to get something for nothing.
And you might wanna bookmark this site http://www.xe.com/ucc/ , or even most mobile phones have currancy converters on them, mine does and it works fine

its easy to conver just half the price and round it up and ure close enough and if you use firefox theres a currency converter plug in so it converts all prices anyway. and also any component which is sold in the us is half the price and add £25(for shipping) that puts you close to most uk shops for example E6300 around £90 if in us but on uk webbys it is arond £110-120.

Matt

KingAustin said:
I replied so then you wouldn't be waiting for possible reply. But here's a simple statement which can save you a bunch of hassle in the future: JUST FKING GOOGLE IT

I love you

haha

That made my day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom